Memory Pockets Monthly:

Viewpoint

Fonts:

Pea Dag
Bebas Neue
NanumBrushScript

Thank you for looking! :)
    • ashleywb
      Oh, this is gorgeous!! LOVE your beautiful photos and how you have showcased them with the bright white frames. It's great that you got so much journaling on the page as well, wonderful way to capture your trip memories.
      Serena likes this.
    • sucali
      Wow...I love this layout, so perfect for travel pages, looks beautiful!
      Serena likes this.
    • dawnmarch
      This is amazing! I love timelines and it's so perfect for a travel page!
      Serena likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      What an awesome page and time line! I had the pleasure of being stationed in Korea for a year. Its a lovely place with lovely people.
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @ashleywb Thank you thank you! I really wanted to catch a lot of the highlights, there's tons more, but in order to get the ball rolling, I wanted to at least get some of the main things in. ^.^
    • Serena
    • Serena
      @dawnmarch I was super excited when I saw this timeline template, it was exactly what I needed to get things started for my trip scrap pages! I'm glad others think so too! It's nice to touch on the highlights.
    • Serena
      @ArmyGrl Thank you for the sweet comment! Ooooh, a year! I bet that was fun! I can't wait to go back, I had a blast and didn't want the month to end. I didn't get as much learned in the language department as I had hoped, all my confidence was shot during one of my outings, all of the studying and practicing I'd been doing didn't help me understand what was being said. I went up to Seoul two weeks later, used my Korean again anyway, was understood easily and understood what they said, came back to Daegu and everything was fine. It was that ONE moment though that made me lose a lot of time. =/
      ArmyGrl likes this.
    • bbymks5
      This is so cool!!! I love timelines!! I've heard so many good things about Korea!!
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @bbymks5 Thank you very much! I can't wait to go back, I was SO lucky to go and it was amazing. :)
      bbymks5 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Serena
    Date:
    Mar 11, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    195.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).