kimingvtx

Sick Of Covid 07.19.2020 Web

Sick Of Covid 07.19.2020 Web
kimingvtx, Jul 21, 2020
Description:
Rachel Jefferies Painted Masks
Rachel Jefferies Silent Battles Negative Thoughts except “Trying to be stronger than I am” is from Rachel Jefferies Silent Battles Stress

Journaling--
It's been a rough few days...a rough few months! I am so tired of this darn pandemic. I get hopeful and then I read that antibodies wear off...so how is a vaccine even going to work. I keep saying that they have smart people working on vaccines and treatments and I try to hold on to hope and sometimes that's hard for me.

I try to remember Romans 5:3-5...and not only that but we also boast in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces hope, and hope does not disappoint us, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit that has been given to us.
Tree City likes this.
    • bellbird
      i hear ya, i don't know how anyone could feel any other way at this point and even from afar, watching some countries and areas suffer more than others is hard. i wish i could offer you more than validation of your feelings and praise for your page - [[insert virtual hug or socially distant, elbow bump here]]
      kimingvtx likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    kimingvtx
    Date:
    Jul 21, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    331.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).