StefanieS

Shine On

Shine On
StefanieS, Nov 1, 2016
Description:
I used Secret Ingredient: Love collab by Mommyish and Studio Basic and Shine on kit by Lynn Grieveson Designs.
jesskab and KarenB like this.
    • cinna
      You were really fast with this challenge layout!
      Love your wonderful and heart touching journaling. Your layering is fab!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      wow, you are indeed quick ... what a beautifully told story, i love the "shine on" WA with her sweet photo, and the page is just gorgeous. sorry for your loss.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • cfile
      oh how beautiful and I am so sorry for your loss. I love all the butterflies which is very significant of a lot of funerals and wakes... the flowers and photos are lovely and so glad that everything worked out. You really "out did" yourself on the challenge and in a strange way, since you couldn't talk about her at the time of the Eulogy that this journaling and scrapping about the day gave you that comfort and feeling of comfort helped. :hug
      jesskab and StefanieS like this.
    • mrs2a50
      Such a pretty page with heartfelt journaling! So sorry for your loss!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • jesskab
      Just beautiful Stefanie.
    • adriablack
      Beautiful page and such a heartfelt story. Sorry for your loss. I love the colors you used and the butterflies are a lovely touch.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Nov 1, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    584.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).