BevG

Sew MOC Jan 6

Sew MOC Jan 6
BevG, Jan 15, 2021
Description:
M3 Aug 19 Main Kit
Coffee O'Clock Templates by Pink Reptile Designs
    • bellbird
      you have been a busy girl! love the pattern (like literally!) backgrd & all the fun stitching and fasteners!
      BevG likes this.
    • BevG
      @bellbird - Yes, my mojo came back. Rained this afternoon so I didn't get my walk in.
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @BevG we had good weather for swimming & not much else apart from scrapping with the aircon this week and i'm still on charge 2 (touch wood it's ok) and haven't had it on for some of the week (we got DS an FB Inspire for xmas and it's meant to be waterproof but it stuffed up his ability to tap and scroll thru his FB data - it's basically just a watch now until he sync's it and read the steps off his device! is yours waterproof?)
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely sewing page, well done on making all those masks and caps
      BevG likes this.
    • Karen
      Wow! You sure have been busy! I bet whoever received all of those was very happy with them and all the fun fabrics you've used! Great job on the torn title too! :agree
      BevG likes this.
    • BevG
      @bellbird - Yes, I have the Inspire 2. It has a mode that I can make it Waterproof. I have not tested it yet. I don't swim.
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    BevG
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    174 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).