Bec

MOC9-day13-mirror

MOC9-day13-mirror
Bec, Jan 15, 2021
Description:
Created with Jack & Jill collab with Studio Basic by Lynne-Marie, That's Life: The Everyday Elements and That's Life: The Everyday Papers by Bella Gypsy, Love The Doctor by Tangie Baxter
CaroB71 likes this.
    • bellbird
      so clever, love that glow around the different alphas - and i have to keep that gift idea in mind for my gamer for next year! (love that you tucked the tardis in there too, both my kids would totally approve!)
      Bec likes this.
    • Bec
      @bellbird thank you! the alpha glow is supposed to look a bit like all his RGB lights and can you see the hidden dalek? I tried to shape the journaling to look like a dalek body and use the blue C as the eye. A weeping angel might have been more appropriate to the watching him watching me theme :P
    • bellbird
      lol you really channeled the theme! (' i c ' the dalek now!) - honestly i love sci-fi but some of those Who villians are so creepy and scary!)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Bec
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).