Seriously!?
littlekiwi, Mar 9, 2019
Description:
Rough Times by Sahlin Studio
Clean & Simple 30 (modified) by Designs by Soco
Stitching and Grey Paper by Just Jaimee
JennFort likes this.
    • willimena
      Sorry to hear the outcome of your application didn't meet your expectations. I like the clean and sparse design you have used - it really adds to the impact of your journaling.
      littlekiwi likes this.
    • frani_54
      Oh no, sorry to hear your disappointment, but there is a job out there perfect for you. Hang in there. That being said I love the simple design, uncluttered and simple letting your message be seen.
      cfile and littlekiwi like this.
    • cfile
      so very sorry Jennifer. Great photoless page and great journaling. So sorry you are having such a tough time... I am keeping positive thoughts that the right one is around the corner! Congrats on the Froggy Fav. Great clean & simple page!
      littlekiwi likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      so sorry to hear Jenn..... sometimes it looks like the world is against us time and time again :( but the page is fabulous...once again, with the scrapbooking we make amazingly beautiful things of not so beautiful events..... the shadows here are spectacular, I wish I could do something like that!!!! gorgeous page composition, amazing the way you journaled.... and the way the stitches on the top are done, perfection!!! gorgeous page, I really really hope you get a chance to get a job ypu love.... sometimes is that all happens for a reason ans maybe all this time is something you have to wait and when it arrives, it will be an awesome job!!!! fingers crossed!!!!! Hugggzzz [​IMG]
      littlekiwi likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    Mar 9, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    212.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).