JenEm, Dec 15, 2020
Description:
Aloe Template by Sara Gleason (retired)
All The Feels Collab. by The Lilypad Designers
Sprinkles Foundation by Valorie Wibbens
Just My Type Gesso by Pink Reptile Designs
Karen and Beth Holmes like this.
    • michele hillam
      Aw! Bummer! I hope you heal quickly....I love how you scrapped this and the "crossword" type title! Hang in there!
      JenEm likes this.
    • bellbird
      the intersecting title in matching alphas in different colours looks so cool! D'oh on the calcaneal fracture though, you must have been pounding the pavement pretty hard, it's almost lucky you have to stay home, staying off it sounds easier than crutches on the ice and thru the snow which seems crazy difficult and risky to me! Guess you'll have more scrap time, doesn't seem quite so bad that way - hope you feel better soon though :)
      JenEm likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      So sorry for your injury and being on crutches for 6 week. Makes a perfect ending to a COVID-19 year (sarcasm here).

Your layout is quite eye catching, though! The pops of yellow with the blue are wonderful together.
      JenEm likes this.
    • Sokee
      Oh no! Ouch! Your title work is awesome!!! And your ‘file under grrrrrr’ had me agreeing!
      JenEm likes this.
    • littlekiwi
      ouch! Love your scrappy take on the situation though
      JenEm likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      dang! love the intersection of the title work!
      JenEm likes this.
    • Karen
      Oh no! I'm so sorry you broke your heel! I can't imagine how bad that must have hurt! I guess it's a good year to have an excuse to stay home! Hope it heals well!
      JenEm likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    JenEm
    Date:
    Dec 15, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    104.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).