https://the-lilypad.com/store/Serendipity-digital-kit.html
Font: The Bold Beauty
MrsPeel likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      :hammock so peaceful!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • MrsPeel
      this is so gorgeous!!!! looks like Keats House, our local library, is in what was his house fort a while (he lived there at a friend's, he was in love with his sister, the house is so amazing!!! need to take you there when you come again... the colors here are so soft and the composition makes the photo even more amazing!!!! gorgeous all over
      [​IMG]
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @MrsPeel thank you so much Cynthia :) I had fun with doing a sketch on this photo!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I saw a sketch up on the Apple App Store.... I may go for it... the whole [age here is delightful, makes me even feel good about the weather here being cold!!!!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @MrsPeel :) I love the UK & Ireland in the fall the best :) I may have to get me another sweatshirt at the tower of london :) next time I am there :)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Gorgeous sketched photo beautifully scrapped. @cfile - did you use an app to create the sketch? If so, which one?
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Sep 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    229.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).