SeptScraplift_TourOfHomes

SeptScraplift_TourOfHomes
bjthomas, Sep 19, 2021
Description:
Kits: All About Me, All About Us, All About You | TLP collabs

Template:
FB Freebie | Scrapping with Liz

Journaling:
When I first suggested that we drive around to see all the places we had lived during our time in Toccoa, I was met with loud moans and groans (and not just from the kids). By the time we had finished, everyone was interested and engaged. It was definitely an eye-opening tour as we realized that we were viewing the different residences through the eyes of parents of kids who will be moving out on their own in the very near future.

Original Layout: https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/7-houses.236868/
trekmom and LynnG like this.
    • trekmom
      What a great thing to do and document. This page is so special to your family history and so beautifully done. I'm also laughing at myself because my family has lived in two places since buying our first house 35 years ago.
    • cfile
      Fabulous page and lift Bethany! I do this every now and again as well, especially when I go up to Long Island NY for a reunion and I go past the old homestead. I love all the photos of your houses and the google map aerial photos too... love it. Glad you have it documented.. the kids will want to do this as well when they get older, as you have noted in your journaling. Love how you made the lift your own. Well done! Thank you for playing along with the September Scraplift Challenge!
    • Vrielinkie
      I truly :beat how you've lifted the idea of my LO and upgraded it, amazing LO! From the colors and perfectly placed ellies to the photos, these are awesome. Thanks for choosing my LO to lift!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    bjthomas
    Date:
    Sep 19, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    436.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).