Scraplift_Sept2021
andersm, Sep 16, 2021
Description:
Papers: APennington - Beached
Elements: OLB - Cabana
WA: APennington - BrushOff
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      is always, ALWAYS such a delight when I see your pages in the gallery!!!!! I knew straight away from the thumbnail it was yours!!!!!!! Gorgeous, the elegance of your talent on super minimalist style gives her the surroundings bereft for her....she is soooo beautiful!!!! LOVE the depth of field, the intensity of the colors, the shadows.....as usual with you...AWESOME!!!!!..... I need to learn to control my impulse of wanting tho stick the whole elements pack in one page.....
    • Vrielinkie
      What a beautiful picture :beat Love the small scatterings, the beautiful colors and the layers and rings. Amazing page, thanks for lifting me!!
    • cfile
      what a beautiful photo of your Hannah and what a fabulous lift, Meg. I understand the issue with the cute earrings, but how the nickel based metal bothers her. SO glad you captured this and Hannah is so photogenic! Well done! Thank you for playing along with the September Scraplift Challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    andersm
    Date:
    Sep 16, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    5.8 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).