Cherylndesigns

September Template Challenge

September Template Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Sep 12, 2019
Description:
Pictures from Labor Day weekend with Ava, Braden and Alyssa.

Credits: lbw_templateFREEBIE_Sept19; nbk-ac17-pp-mix-4, looplilalooza 2 & 8; mommyish-vintage-kids-flair, wood-loved, wood-together; prd_osolemio_doodledline.
KarenB likes this.
    • cfile
      Cheryl, such a beautiful page with yout Grandchildren I love the photo of you blended and masked into th background with the wonderful paint swash... the photos you took at the beach.. beautiful! Glad you are making beautiful memories. Love how you used the template and great word art. Thanks for joining in on the template challenge!
    • flowersgal
      More wonderful memories with the grands. Great layout -- love the background you created and especially that photo of you looking so natural and so happy.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cfile Christa, thank you so much for all of your sweet comments. You made my day. I loved this template so much - thanks for hosting! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      cfile likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal Thanks so much for your sweet words, Patsy. I'm always happy when I get to spend time with my Grands. :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    • mcurtt
      I definitely LOVE seeing you in all of these photos, especially the larger one clipped to a mask and blended. I didn't even realize this was for the template challenge (Duh). You have really made this your own. :-)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt You made me giggle, Marilyn. Yes, I definitely made this my own. I really had to stretch and move that mask to get it to work for me.
    • Electra
      What everyone else said...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Sep 12, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    84.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).