Pups_r_Paps

A-Trip-Out-East

A-Trip-Out-East
Pups_r_Paps, Sep 15, 2019
Description:
JOURNALING: We used to live on the east side of Columbus so Thursday (10/25/18) we took a drive to see some autumn color and to relive a little of our past. 1. My parents were charter members of “Fairmoor United Presbyterian Church” – but now it’s “All Nations Christian Church”. 2. We used to ride our bikes all over – now the city helps you do that! 3. This little guy helps keep the neighborhood safe – Grrrrrr!

CREDITS: TEMPLATE – provided for challenge by Little Butterfly Wings; PHOTOS – by me; KITS – “Autumn Is Here”, “Fur Babies – Dogs” and “Faithful”, all by Kristin Aagard; FONT – Bell MT Regular
vinniepearce and FarrahJobling like this.
    • KAPOH
      Beautiful fall foliage picture and I love the protector of the east side!
    • cfile
      What a fantastic use of the template and what a beautiful way to go back and visit the old neighborhood. I love the photos you chose to represent the changes to coincide with your journaling. I love that you used the larger photo with the turned leaves to be clipped to the paint swash.. beautiful page!!! Well Done! Thanks for playing along with the template challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Sep 15, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    132.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    495px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).