trekmom

September Random Challenge 2021 Christina And Spike 1988

September Random Challenge 2021 Christina And Spike 1988
trekmom, Sep 9, 2021
Description:
I used 6 different patterned papers for this page from the kit by Kim Jensen called Shameless. 1: P Stripe, 2: Floral White, 3: Floral Multi, 4: Pink (has a stained look to it) 5: Dot Tiny Orange, 6: Medallion multi.
I used more goodies from the Shameless Kit.
Rachel Jefferies: Stand Tall darling Masks: 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Lynn Grieveson: Marks and Masks # 5.
Our cat, Spike, loved our daughter, Christina so much. He was her constant companion.
umyesh likes this.
    • bestcee
      I love how you used the papers on the background! The blending and quadrants is really neat.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @bestcee thank you very much. I made two of this page because the pink patterned paper wasn't showing much pattern in it and I got worked up over following the rules. I adore this photo of my baby girl and our cat, Spike. He loved her.
      bestcee likes this.
    • umyesh
      I like the pink in the circle but I also like the polka dots on your other page. What a cute photo of those two! I love that they were constant companions. I like the black page border and all the fun flowers around the photo.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Sep 9, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3588px
    Height:
    3588px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).