trekmom

September Random Challenge 2021 Christina And Spike 1988 Take 2

September Random Challenge 2021 Christina And Spike 1988 Take 2
trekmom, Sep 9, 2021
Description:
I changed it up slightly due to worrying over whether the papers were patterned enough. I replaced the Dot tiny orange and the pink with P Dots Multi and P dots Multi black from Kim Jensen's Shameless kit.
I used 6 different patterned papers for this page from the kit by Kim Jensen called Shameless. 1: P Stripe, 2: Floral White, 3: Floral Multi, 4: Pink (has a stained look to it) 5: Dot Tiny Orange, 6: Medallion multi.
I used more goodies from the Shameless Kit.
Rachel Jefferies: Stand Tall darling Masks: 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Lynn Grieveson: Marks and Masks # 5.
Our cat, Spike, loved our daughter, Christina so much. He was her constant companion.
umyesh likes this.
    • garrynkim
      This is just super cute! I like the change to the polka dot papers. They are adorable together. I also really love your soft, blended BG with the different papers.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @garrynkim Thank you. It's probably silly that I was so worried about the rules but scrapping is better than cleaning any day, right? Our boy, Spike, loved our daughter so much. When we brought her home from the hospital, he was ecstatic. He'd pace the floor when she cried in front of her crib. Best cat ever.
    • Smwhite
      I like the change up! It really made your photo stand out! You did a great job with the patterned papers too! Love the sleeping friends in your photo, beautifully done!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Sep 9, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3588px
    Height:
    3588px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).