onaponakookt

September muse - new moon

September muse - new moon
onaponakookt, Oct 2, 2022
Description:
My page for September muse - Week 01
I am running behind, but still wanted to make these pages since I really love the theme of this monthly inspiration

CREDITS:
black paper from "DeFrightful" by NBK Desifgn
paint from "Days like these" by Lynn Grieveson
page border from "Don't quit" by Lynn Grieveson
paint from "pause and reflect" by Lynn Grieveson
Stitches from "Hear my voice-may" by Rachel Jefferies
Easy peasy travelers notebook N°7 by @nbk_design
svanderhaegen likes this.
    • wombat146
      Brilliant page! Love that you used an art journal to create your layout! Wonderfully creative and just love the imagery you used. Welcome to the challenge by the way! Fantastic start!
    • wombat146
      Brilliant page! Love that you used an art journal to create your layout! Wonderfully creative and just love the imagery you used. Welcome to the challenge by the way! Fantastic start!
    • onaponakookt
      @wombat146 thanks. This theme really inspires me :-)
      wombat146 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I'm so amazed with your pages!!! I have not been around for 3 months, so I didn't know you before Friday.... love that you are using the journal format, I may need to grab Nicole's stuff to make at least one page myself, you are inspiring, love the soft overall feeling with the ink splash making an impact.... gorgeous!!! will try to make time to stop in your gallery a bit more, have been unwell and my time in the computer is limited, but worth spending time in your gallery, beautiful!!!!!
      and here is Bart needing some love!
      [​IMG]
    • G.J.
      Kisses for Bart! I really love the notebook and the girl stamp. Pretty layering and shadowing
    • LynnG
      Another great one!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    onaponakookt
    Date:
    Oct 2, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    679 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).