trekmom

September 2021 Scraplift Challenge From Cheryl

September 2021 Scraplift Challenge From Cheryl
trekmom, Sep 1, 2021
Description:
I love the page I lifted and used the kit from Forever Joy called My Nest Is Best and nothing else.
ForeverJoy and Electra like this.
    • cfile
      Love your lift!! I love the large photo of your humble abode with your kitty too :) socute. Great cluster of word art and goodies ... I love that the photo is 2/3rds and the side border with that fun floral paper to match your floral border walkway. I also love the reflection of you in the window taking the photo :) Love that! Thanks for playing along with the September Scraplift!! Great take!!!
      trekmom likes this.
    • bcgal00
      Wonderful page about your home!
      trekmom likes this.
    • Dalis
      That little sun makes me so happy!
      trekmom likes this.
    • ajm
      Love the light in the photo, beautiful page!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @cfile Thank you so much. I should make a page with all of the photos of how our front porch has looked in the almost 33 years we've been here. That cat was our Hercules, none of our cats go outside anymore.
      @bcgal00 Thank you so much! Can you imagine, almost 33 years in one house?
      @Dalis me too, I love that sunshiny face. Thank you.
      @ajm Thank you so much. I do love sun flares and sun spots in photos, and working on my gardening in the front.
      Dalis and cfile like this.
    • Electra
      This is so warm and welcoming. Love the magic happening along the side.
    • ForeverJoy
      This page is just GORGEOUS!! :beat I love the framing and the big photo- it's the perfect example of why digi scrapping is such magic :beat
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Sep 1, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.5 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3588px
    Height:
    3588px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).