zinzilah, Sep 1, 2021
Description:
Scraplifting this lovely by @Vrielinkie
[​IMG]
I used Life in Harmony - Fall by Anita designs and designed by Soco and
Mosaic {Dressed Up} by Fiddle-Dee-Dee
trekmom likes this.
    • cfile
      holy cow Olga... first I love your lift of Hanna's page. The cut file design is so fun almost like a terrace with evrything attatching to it, but may I say what an awesome macro shot of that spider. The irredescent blue.. wow! I don't know if I could have gotten that close without running away :) Call me Ms. Muffett! LOL Love this! Thank you so much for playing along with the September Scraplift Challenge!
    • Vrielinkie
      Love it! So awesome, I love the colors scheme and the pieces of pattern and solid paper behind the windows. And awesome photos!! Very cool :beat
      zinzilah likes this.
    • trekmom
      I am blown away by your photos. Just gorgeous. Love this page so much.
      zinzilah likes this.
    • zinzilah
      @cfile Christa I love the jumping spiders' eyes, (they look like a cat's from Shrek) but these spiders are called jumping for a reason, and even though they are minuscule I am always afraid they will jump and then I drop the camera and run (happened before LOL) fight or flight ends up in always flight ;)
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @zinzilah :) LOL you have me giggling here. I can picture it as I would be running right with you!
      zinzilah likes this.
    • Dalis
      OMG, that shot is incredible but scary as hell too.
      zinzilah likes this.
    • Electra
      I LOVE this! Except I cannot look at that photo! The rest is glorious though!:hide:scared
      zinzilah likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    zinzilah
    Date:
    Sep 1, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    309.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).