Description:
MOC 31 | You are Your Own Work of Art

Credits -

Treasured Moments - Sahlin Studios and SugarPlum Paperie
Collab: Work - Lilypad Designers
Collab: Compass - Lilypad Designers
Holly Days | Elements - Sahlin Studio

Challenge Requirements -
  1. Scrap a page that uses elements and papers that reflect who you are - I used: A busy background paper to represent my busy mind, I am also an avid reader and an academic so I used a paper with text to represent that. Yellow as that is my favourite colour and I like to try and keep a sunny optimism, so I included lots of yellow. I do however sometimes need a reminder to stop and calm down, hence the calming blue against the yellow. I included the family word tag as family means everything to me. A snowflake as winter is my favourite season and I prefer to be cold than hot. I included a lace doily to represent my delicate, sensitive side but hid it behind the paper layering as I often keep that side of me hidden. There is a compass to represent my yearning to see the world, a clock hand to represent the feeling of always needing to balance my time. Paint splashes because although I am logical and organised I'm also creative and messy. Pixie dust down the side of my photo to represent the magic I try to find in ordinary life. A music note to represent my business logo and my love of music. And the curly ribbon going across to show that I am trying to be a little more free flowing in some aspects of my life rather than everything being organised and perfect.
  2. Your page must contain the quote: "I am my own experiment. I am my own work of art." - Check
  3. A single photo of yourself is optional. If you use a photo, it must be ONLY of you (not you with someone else) - Check.
I also made this to go alongside the 10 things challenge so a lot of my elements tie in with my ten facts.
    • bestcee
      I just saw your ten things page! This goes so perfect with that page! I love the photo of you. The layering under the photo is just fabulous!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    melidy
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    867 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).