melidy, Feb 2, 2022
Description:
MOC 27 | 10 Things About You

Credits -

Treasured Moments - Sahlin Studios and SugarPlum Paperie
Collab: Work - Lilypad Designers
Collab: Compass - Lilypad Designers

Journaling -
1. Myself and my Mam started our own business in 2021 and we've way surpassed our expectations having already hit well over 1,000 sales in under a year.
2. My favourite colour is yellow, though I don't really own or wear much in that colour. But every time I look at it it makes me feel warm and happy.
3. I have twin daughters who I love more than life itself.
4. On my next birthday I will have been with my husband for half of my life - we were college sweethearts.
5. I have a degree in bio-medical science, though I no longer practice it I do still have a keen interest in Science.
6. I have been inside an Egyptian pyramid, it was haunting yet beautiful.
7. My dream trip would be to China to see the Terracotta Warriors. A trip to one of the Asian Disney parks would surely follow.
8. I love dogs. If I had the money and capabilities I would own a dog sanctuary. For now my own little four legged princess keeps those urges at bay.
9. My favourite season is Autumn/Winter. From Halloween straight to Christmas - I LOVE it all.
10. I'm a homebody. I am at my most content, sitting on the couch with a blanket and a girl on each knee watching a film, with a warm cup of green tea. I would choose that over a night out every time.

Challenge Requirements -
1. Scrap a layout with 10 facts about you -
Facts detailed above in the journalling
2. You must have your facts numbered. They can either be numerical (1-10) or written (one, two, three, etc...) - facts numbered 1-10.
    • bestcee
      Yay for your own business! What is it? This was so fun to read all about you! Love how you used the background paper and the writing on the side.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    melidy
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    751.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).