littlekiwi

Self Love Moving Forward

Self Love Moving Forward
littlekiwi, Jan 29, 2018
Description:
Scraplift of
[​IMG]

Having professional support when things get too much is a must for me even though I don’t consider myself to get anxious, depressed or stressed that often or do I….. I think the first time I met with a counsellor was when I was 10 or 11 years old and I have seen a counsellor or psychiatrist on and off since then. Honestly I am not sure when my anxiety started. It may have during the time XXX was living with us in the late 1990’s, it may have been during intermediate and high school when I was being teased a lot. It may also have come to a head during a very traumatic day stay operation when I was young where I bolted out of the operating theatre because I did not want to have the operation. After that episode I spent many years working with a hospital psychiatrist. I know my anxiety definitely kicked into high gear while at university as I was constantly under stress and I reached out and had 6 counselling sessions through university. But for the past few years I’ve been without counselling or psych support and with everything that has gone on I wonder if its time to be a big girl again and ask for help cause I’m riding a very volatile rollercoaster of life at the moment – in the last few years alone I have had over 100 job rejections, been forced to move twice in three months, dealt with quite a few physical health issues plus supported family into their diagnosis of ADHD and Depression.

Inside Your World by Amber LaBau
A New Day by Amber LaBau (Word Art)
This Year (BYOC Jan 2018) by Allison Pennington (Year)
Self Love word art by Re Knipp
Wood Veneer people by Traci Reed
bbymks5 likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Wonderful journlaing, it's good to hear that you have people that support you and help you through this. Great scraplift too.
    • AnikA68
      it makes me always sad when I hear people have to deal with things like you.Only the strongest people get those tests in their lifes. So you have to be a strong women and it´s no shame to have help from time to time. Best for you ! and thanks for sharing those personal story
    • sucali
      I like how you scrapped this! A wonderful layout!
      Best wishes for you!:happyhug
    • scrumptious
      What a powerful layout! I appreciate the deep introspection as well as the wonderful graphical page.
    • ashleywb
      This is beautiful. I really love your choice of the puzzle piece paper. I'm so sorry to hear of your struggles with anxiety and hope that you will be able to find some helpful support. I have so enjoyed seeing your pages in the gallery this MOC and I'm flattered that you lifted my page.
      littlekiwi likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      bless your heart, thank you for sharing this personal story with us. I'm glad you have access to support when you want it.
    • lealawson
      Great design & journaling! Sending you well wishes on your journey.
    • Serena
      Your scraplift is lovely and moving! I like the color choices here and the rawness it creates along with your story. I hope things go better for you, as others said, God hands things only to those who can handle them, even when we feel we can't.
    • bbymks5
      *hugs* Thank you for sharing your story, I know it's now always easy to be so candid!! You chose the perfect papers and elements!
    • rchansen
      Thank you for sharing such a personal story. Great use of papers and elements.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).