bcnatty

See The Good Stuff

See The Good Stuff
bcnatty, Apr 1, 2019
Description:
Fiddle Dee Dee Designs
Enjoy the Journey 2 Dressed Up
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Enjoy-The-Journey-2-Dressed-Up-Digital-Scrapbook-Template.html

Studio Basic Designs and Rachael Jeffries
Silent Battles: Negative Thoughts Bundle
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Silent-Battles-Negative-Thoughts-bundle.html
Nemla, KittyY, wvsandy and 2 others like this.
    • Iowan
      Oh my,this is just stunningly beautiful. The photos are gorgeous as is your clustering.
      bcnatty likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      WOW- stunning page- love the placement! - and what a moving and touching story, and I wish you well and keep your fingers crossed for you!
      bcnatty likes this.
    • Christina W
      Such a beautiful page. I am so sorry that you and your family are going through this - it sounds like you have a really good care team in place to help you. I went through something similar when I was your daughter’s age and came out the other side stronger and happier. She will too, but it may take time. She is fortunate to have such a loving family supporting her. Hugs!
      bcnatty likes this.
    • Dalis
      Oh wow! This is just so beautiful, the way you shared this is so respectful to both of you. {{{HUGS}}} I really hope B feels the same strong support and connection when the time comes for ask for help.
      bcnatty likes this.
    • KittyY
      oh my stars - this design is amazing
      bcnatty likes this.
    • zinzilah
      I am so sorry you have to go through this, but thank God she is not alone, and has got you on her side. I have been going through something very similar since January, and it does break your world apart, and then my Mum died... and it's surprisingly hard to not have dark thoughts... but as a mother to stay strong and positive for your own kid. I pray for both of you and the healing for your family, just keep in mind you are not alone either.
      AJK and bcnatty like this.
    • astrofairy
      Fabulous page! Love the photos, the design and journaling.
      bcnatty likes this.
    • amandaresende
      this is beautiful in so many levels, my friend!
      bcnatty likes this.
    • carrie1977
      Goodness Natasha...I just don't have the words. I'll be praying for your family. Hugs to you, mama.
      bcnatty likes this.
    • Nemla
      Your page is both beautiful and moving, I am glad you are there to give her strength.
      bcnatty likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    bcnatty
    Date:
    Apr 1, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    347.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).