scrumptious, Jan 17, 2018
Description:
TLP Collab - Makers Gonna Make
Template: Scrapping with Liz - All the Feels Collab
Mommyish - Thick Paint Styles
Mommyish - CU Edging Style
MrsPeel and chastml like this.
    • heathert
      Great layout, but what is that big honkin' veggie you're holding there? Daikon radish, maybe? Love your two column composition, and the fact that the photos are a little slanted really helps the eye feed down to the username.
    • scrumptious
      @heathert Yep, it's a giant daikon radish. Thanks for your feedback! I struggled with where to put the journaling (I preferred the layout with no journaling, but that was very much not the challenge) so it's nice to hear this way works for you.
      bestcee and heathert like this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh you may prefer the page without the journaling, but the page gains so much dimension and meaning to me with it!!!!!!! I love knowing a bit of the story of scrappers through their pages, and when there is journaling there is so much more one can connect with.... I have to admit, (I even wrote to you to comment on this once) when I saw your pages or your name showing around, I immediately started singing the Truly Scrumptious song of Chitty Chitty Bang Band !!! :giggle love the page, so much intensity withg colors, gorgeous photos (awesome food!!!!) great to know more about you!!!!![​IMG]
    • LynnG
      What a gorgeous looking page! Loved reading the story behind your name too
    • ArmyGrl
      Lol! I am so glad you said what that thing was..aka daikon radish...lol.

I adore your choice of colors, and I think your journaling is wonderfully placed.
    • bestcee
      I love the way you used the journaling! That is a cool way to get to a user name and design name!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    scrumptious
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    256.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).