RJMJ

Scraplift Challenge-May-Keepscrappin-Ready To Fly

Scraplift Challenge-May-Keepscrappin-Ready To Fly
RJMJ, May 22, 2020
Description:
*I Think Scraplifts Are My Favorite Challenges To Do...The Great Thing Is That You Don't Have To Look The Same As The Original Scraplift At All...Just Be Inspired By It...I LOVE That!...It Was A Hard Decision On Which Layout To Scraplift...But Ultimately I Settled On:

*MOC8_03Thrive By keepscrappin :Here's The Link To Her Wonderful Layout:

https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/moc8_03thrive.418033/

*Now Ultimately...You May Think This Is Not My Usual Fare...Perhaps So...But I Kept Going Back To It...The Butterflies Were My Main Inspiration...I Do Love Butterflies!...& Spring Is Finally Here!...So Those 2 Things First Off Grabbed My Attention...And Her Use Of Many Flowers Clustered Together...So That Was My Third Main Inspiration...The Way She Had Her Butterflies Specifically...Regular & Faded...I Rather Likened That To The Opposite...My Butterflies Are Black & Transparent...It's The Idea Of Opposites That Drove The Rest Of My Layout...Her Photos Are Of A Young Girl Outdoors...My Layout Is All About A Young Girl...Who Is Stuck Inside & Is Longing To Go Out...[See Where I'm Going..]..."Thrive" Not Just Survive...Perfect Theme For My Layout...My Gal Is Tired Of Being Stuck Inside...But Understands Why...But She Dreams Of Escape...Spreading Her Wings & Going On New Adventures...Same Idea...Don't Just Survive [Covid-19]...But Thrive...Keep Dreaming...Keep Going...Keep Living...I Also Liked The Frame Work Around The Photos...It Reminded Me Of Old Window Cases/Panes...& My Gal Is Reminiscent Of This Idea...She Is Looking Out Her Window...Dreaming Of Her Escape...She Is Not Only Thriving...She Is Surviving & Holding On To Her Dreams Too...

*For My Ready To Fly Layout-I Used:

*Moments Like This/A Slice Of Lemon/Afternoon Rituals-All By Pink Reptile Designs
*Art & Nature-Collection-PT Styles:Mix Of Styles/Watercolor/Gesso-NBK Design
mywisecrafts, KarenB, KittyY and 2 others like this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Wow! Fabulous as usual!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • janedee
      Gorgeous and such a surreal look!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      ***YOUR LAYOUT IS A FROGGY FAVORITE***

Yep, just had to add this one to the Froggy Favs.

:flirty:frog As kept looking through the gallery, I was drawn in, time and again, by your bold use of color, use of black lines, and the photo. There is a wonderful symmetry to your layout too.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @ArmyGrl ...OMG!...FF!...Super Duper!...Made My Day Sweetie!...I Always Feel Honored To Be Chosen For A FF!...Thank You!...It Means So Much!...:bk...
    • RJMJ
      @janedee ...Hi! There!...Thank You! So Much For Stopping By And Leaving Such A Heartfelt Comment!...Smiles & Thanks!...:beat...
    • KittyY
      oooooh I love the artsy feel!! Gosh such cool effects
      RJMJ likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      Congrats on the Froggy Fav and thanks for scraplifting my layout. I love the contrast or opposites you're showing here with the black and yellow and the girl yearning to be free. WAY TO SCRAP IT! :wub
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @KittyY ...Ooh!...Thank You!...Lots Of Fun With Effects & Blending Modes In PSE!... @keepscrappin ...Thanks So Much!!!...Your Wonderful Layout Was The Driving Force Behind My Creation!...Gotta Love Scraplifts!...You Just Never Know Where/How A Great Layout Will Inspire You & Where That Layout Will Lead/Take You Creatively!!!...Thanks! For The Inspiration!!!...And Thanks! For The Congrats Too!!!...:bk...
    • HeatherB
      Love the black and yellow colour scheme and all the blending and butterflies. Great page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @HeatherB ...Thanks! So Much For Dropping By & Leaving Such A Nice Comment!...Glad You Liked My Blending/Color Scheme & Butterflies...I So Love Butterflies Too!!!...
      HeatherB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    May 22, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    638.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).