RJMJ

Scraplift Challenge-July-Pocket Page-Sunsets Summertime

Scraplift Challenge-July-Pocket Page-Sunsets Summertime
RJMJ, Jul 21, 2018
Description:
I Am Definitely In The Non-Conforming Pocket Page Scrapbooker Category..But I Am Open-Minded & I Do See The Appeal & How Nice & Clean They Look...There Is A Talent To Making A Proper Looking Pocket Page Layout & That Is Not Lost On Me...That Being Said...I Just Can't Really Conform...I Am A Blending- Scrapbooking-Fool...That's My Personal Style I Guess...So I Chose A Wonderful Layout By LynnG Called Sandfight...I Really Liked The Varying Different Shapes Here Leaving Me More Options To Make This Scraplift My Own...I Stuck To The Basic Design Style Of The Layout But I Put My Own Twist On It...

[​IMG]

*My Theme Is All About Summer...Flamingos & Sunsets...I Have So Many Pictures Of Sunsets But I Never Tire Of Them & I Love Scrapping About Them...After All It Is The Middle Of July & We Are Experiencing A Heat Wave Like Much Of The Country Is...It Has Been 30 Degrees Here Everyday For Weeks Now...Some Days Are Even In The 40's With The Humidex...Too Hot For Me But I Do Enjoy The Evening Time Outside When The Temps Go Down A Bit...Sitting Outside & Watching The Setting Sun Or Going Down To The Beach/Cape To Check Out The Sunsets There...There Is Nothing Like It...

*For My Sunsets Summertime Layout-I Used*

*Storyteller July 2017-Just Jaimee
*Snapshots-Etc By Danyale
    • bestcee
      I love how you layered the squares, the filmstrips, and the photos together! The hard and soft contrast is lovely!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jul 21, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    583.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).