KarenB

Scraplift Challenge - July 2018

Scraplift Challenge - July 2018
KarenB, Jul 18, 2018
Description:
For as long as I can remember I have wanted to be vegetarian. But I never had the will power - meat tastes so good right? Then a few weeks ago, I found I had the courage of my convictions and gave up meat. One of the best decisions I've ever made :)
Using
Southern Comfort - Etc by Danyale

Lifted from this by @tkradtke
[​IMG]
    • GlazeFamily3
      I am so impressed! My 9 year old daughter is a vegetarian and has been her entire life. Even as a baby, when I would try to feed her a puree that included meat, she wouldn't eat it. She has tried it all over time, but doesn't like the taste of any meat. Now that she understands meat and where it comes from and how it's processed, I doubt she will ever eat it! Neither my husband nor I are vegetarians. I do frequently go days with no meat, but don't think I could give it up completely.
      KarenB likes this.
    • willimena
      I love the design, colour choices and the little bits of journaling that outline different people's opinions. Good on you all for giving it a go!
      KarenB likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Good for you, Karen! I have been a vegetarian since 1989, although for the last 8 years, because of my Lyme disease I will eat fish a couple of times a month. I also don't eat wheat products, but that is more recent, maybe 5 years?
      KarenB likes this.
    • KarenB
      @mcurtt Wow, that's impressive! Hope your health isn't giving you too many problems. It's a pain when it dictates what you eat :beat
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I was treated for 5 years. I was released in 2013 and feel great.
      KarenB likes this.
    • bcnatty
      Well done...I am impressed!! Love the pocket style, love the colours, great pics!!
      KarenB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    KarenB
    Date:
    Jul 18, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    145.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).