appellief

SCIENTIFIC creativity

SCIENTIFIC creativity
appellief, Jul 4, 2018
Description:
Pink Reptile Designs June Blog Challenge
Pink Reptile Designs - Love You Beary Much (Papers)
Pink Reptile Designs - Stunning Stitches No.8
Pink Reptile Designs - Mixed Emotions
Pink Reptile Designs - Under The Weather
Pink Reptile Designs - Just My Type
Pink Reptile Designs - Webbed (retired)
mirjam and jenn mccabe like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I LOVE this! You used the recipe SO well! I love the pictures, the doodled border and the doodled rose! Great layout!
      appellief likes this.
    • RJMJ
      Way To Go TEAM ALPHA!...Love Your Layout!...Great Stark White Background & What A Lovely Border!...Great Placement Of Those Lovely Roses & I Just Love That Rose Stamp & The Ampersand One Too!...Heck I Love Everything About This Layout!...Great Job!...
    • appellief
      @Cherylndesigns Thank you Cheryl! I was actually stuck for quite a while... it was the great elements I had to choose from that made the recipe work in the end.
    • appellief
      @RJMJ Wow, thanks! Your energetic love has just boosted another page :-) lol I also love the 'Webbed" kit... wishing there will be more.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Go TEAM ALPHA!!
    • jenn mccabe
      Love the detail photos - we've tried this too, it's so fun! I love how many kits you mixed and matched for this gorgeous page!
      appellief likes this.
    • mirjam
      Oh this brings me back to my primary school days! We did this with carnations but I like it way better with the roses. So pretty! Love your layout too with the clear white background and subtle pops of color. I also love your border!!!!
      appellief likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    appellief
    Date:
    Jul 4, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).