littlekiwi

school's out 4 eva

school's out 4 eva
littlekiwi, Oct 1, 2021
Description:
Second Chance No. 9 by Designed by Soco https://the-lilypad.com/store/Second-Chance-No.-9.html
Yearbook: The Kit by Allison Pennington
Yearbook: Doodles by Allison Pennington
Flare for the Dramatic: Alphabets by Allison Pennington

“School's out for summer. School's out forever”
Alice Cooper

I ended up not loving my high school experience so getting to
the last day of high school was such a relief. Sure I have fond
positive memories of my time with friends but for the majority
of the time my memories aren’t the greatest.
    • umyesh
      I love the doodled background paper with the notebook paper on top! I also love all the doodles around the page with the blocks of red and blue to match the notebook paper. Good job writing down your feelings about high school.
      littlekiwi likes this.
    • umyesh
      WOO HOO! I've picked your layout as my FAVORITE! Check out THIS thread to play along!
    • littlekiwi
      @umyesh it's only taken me nearly 16 years to document my last day of high school I might add. I'd had Allison's kit and doodles in my wishlist for awhile and thought its the perfect kit for this.
      umyesh likes this.
    • garrynkim
      I love all the doodles and the fact that you used notebook paper.
    • umyesh
      @littlekiwi I don't think I've documented mine (unless it's in an old journal somewhere) so you're better than me!
    • HeatherB
      I have a similar feeling about high school. Loved the journaling and the photo of your classmates. And love the doodles, and the quote and the title work. Great page!
    • HeatherB
    • MrsPeel
      Jenn, my dear girl!!!! sorry it takes me so long to catch up with you!!!!
      my mind has been all over the place...this is fabulous, love that Heather brought it to the Faves!!!! love the hand made feel, the superb way in which the contrast of the old photo with the funky elements and colors makes it so dynamic....beautifully composed... love IT!!!!!!

Bart loves you too (not as much as I love you...!!! LOL)
      [​IMG]
    • Roxana
      Kisses for Bart!
    • Roxana
      Love the notebook pp with the doodles and photo!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    Oct 1, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).