Karen

School Shopping

School Shopping
Karen, Oct 14, 2018
Description:
Ugh! Shopping for teen boy is just plain painful. Lol! At least with MY teen boy it is!

August 2017 Storyteller Templates by Just Jaimee
Jack & Jill by Lynne-Marie and Studio Basic
August 2017 Storyteller by Just Jaimee
The Jens by Heather Joyce
    • CharlotteM
      LOVE the fabulous page, the great photos and wonderful journaling♥
      Karen likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      Been there with this same situation! It isn't fun, but I'm glad that you at least found something. What bugs me is that you must order the slimmest sizes online, but then if they don't fit? Argh. Great job at telling this story, Karen. You can tell that I relate!
      Karen likes this.
    • bellbird
      well this looks cool with the angled text and messy scribbles and paint and all, looks like you channeled some of that emotion into the art here; and i can share your pain somewhat (even some teen girls don't like shopping or clothes - my DS is the opposite and wants to buy everything; just getting to the carpark with DD is a nightmare of grumbling and that's before we try and figure out styles or sizes - i keep wishing to some extent we all wore jumpsuits like on those SciFi shows so choice was limited somewhat but at least she has a uniform for school, she'd live in pyjamas otherwise
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @bellbird I can definitely see the benefits of school uniforms at this point! lol!
      bellbird likes this.
    • kayjaydo
      And the parallels continue....I too have a tall, skinny teen who hates shopping. But I have a work around, he would never be his awful teen-brained self with my Mum, so she takes him round the store and into the changing rooms, whilst I take my younger one, who also hates shopping but does less talking back!
      Great page, and I love your honest journalling. One difference in our teens though, mine refuses to wear matching socks! ( think I need to make a layout on that!)
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @kayjaydo That would make a great layout! :) So funny about all the parallels!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Oct 14, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    284.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).