Karen

New Blackout Curtains

New Blackout Curtains
    • bellbird
      just so you're aware, i know this is a weird compliment but you totally make me feel better about taking photos of normal things! my DH (and kids, having learnt by osmosis basically) go on and on about me taking these kind of photo and potentially making a page out of it ("mum'll scrap that!" is said about everything, peculiar and trivial things alike) BUT i know you get it and this is why i love this place - thank you for making me feel normal and great 'everyday extraordinary moment' page! (and especially love the stitching feature bits!)
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @bellbird I was scrapping with a friend again this weekend and while I was making this very page, I was telling her about my hubby making fun of me for the random things I take pictures of. :giggle You're in good company here! And honestly some of these kinds of pages are my favorites to look back on. :agree
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Oct 14, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    630.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).