Iowan

2011 Alex Stomps Away at 3 Brothers Pumplin Farm

2011 Alex Stomps Away at 3 Brothers Pumplin Farm
    • MrsPeel
      isn't it delightful and scary at the same time going back in time and seeing how much they grow? especially when the page is made by you and has all the amazement of your talent.... such an amazing beauty and the technique that makes those elements alive, I can feel like I can touch that string of bows!!!!!! Really REALLY need to catch up with you properly!!!! but just thought I stop anyway (can I resist a page of yours???? nope, NEED to look closer and love it more!!!!) and leaving a present for whoever comes when you move it!!!!
      [​IMG]
      Iowan likes this.
    • G.J.
      Kisses Bart
    • G.J.
      Super fun kit of pictures and page, love how you crop them and layered, so very creative and really added a dynamic vibe, brilliantly done!
      Iowan likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      love seeing Alex in action with her adorable boots. awesome use of color, embellishment and flow!
      [​IMG]
      Iowan likes this.
    • G.J.
      Kisses for Bart
    • garrynkim
      Love the torn notebook paper at the top and adorable photos.
      Iowan likes this.
    • JenEm
      Your photos tell such a story. Love the diagonal flow of your page, and the way the eye is guided by your element placement. Gorgeous page!
      Iowan likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Great boots and fun photos on your lovely layout.
      Iowan likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Iowan
    Date:
    Oct 4, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).