Right Here
JenEm, Feb 19, 2021
Description:
The Design Story Templates #2 by Lynn Grieveson Designs
This Life Here by Lynn Grieveson Designs
I Wander Elements by Lynn Grieveson Designs
Mega Solids Vol. 4 by Amy Wolff
Watercolor Fotoblendz #4 by Anna Aspnes

I plan to use this as the second page (right hand side) to a layout I did during the Month Of Challenges (below.) I will tweak the other page slightly so that they fit together cohesively. The photos are different. :)
[​IMG]
Saar, G.J. and katell like this.
    • LynnG
      Incredible photos AND pages!
      JenEm likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      great idea and fantastic page!
      JenEm likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      a fabulous 2nd page. Beautifully done and brilliant photo.
      JenEm likes this.
    • cfile
      oh man Jen, those photos are incredible.. I absolutely love the male Lions ... I have a professional painting hanging in my living room of one, and every time I go to the zoo I try and capture the lions.. my problem is they are always sunning themselves or are in hiding and I don't get them.. this though is absolutely gorgeous and I love the photo with the rock.. see even though your journaling said you tried with a few shots, animals love you and just pose for you! Love this and love that you picked this challenge to do again.. limiting to paper & paint is a fun way to scrap. Beautiful pages and love the companion page too.. Just gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with the Feb Random Challenge!
      JenEm likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      Such a majestic page!!
      JenEm likes this.
    • G.J.
      Fabulous page! love big cats, actually love all kind of cats. Super use of the splatters and torn papers. I really like your second page as well, wonderful use of the buttons, brilliantly done both of them!
      JenEm likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh wow! The layers, the colors, the paint, the photo, the torn edges... sooo beautifully done. :beat:heartlub
      JenEm likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    JenEm
    Date:
    Feb 19, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    118.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).