flowersgal

Revised_Day1_BlindScrap_MOC2022_flowersgal_web

Revised_Day1_BlindScrap_MOC2022_flowersgal_web
flowersgal, Jan 2, 2022
Description:
Revised - Day 1 - Blind Scrap - MOC2022

Credits:
Credits:
First Light Kit by The Lilypad designer Lynn Grieveson. (the-lilypad.com)
Find Peace Kit by The Lilypad designer Lynn Grieveson (the-lilypad.com)
Parisian Dates No2 by The Lilypad designer Lynn Grieveson (the-lilypad.com)

This is revised because I miscounted and actually had 11 items on the earlier layout. This is the one with 10!
    • Marilyn
      Love that photo with the cool lights in the back. The fact that you love this photo is all that matters! Your LO is great.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mrs2a50
      Love your color scheme on this and the whole "celebratory" feel of it! Thanks for playing!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      I think that 'good' photography is subjective. If you love it, then IMO it is good photography. I love the rich colours here and that burst of light in your photo x
      MrsPeel and flowersgal like this.
    • MrsPeel
      I know exactly the feeling with the picture!!!! I'm talking about breaking all rules of photography, the pictures of made I like the best are the same... LOVE the gold shine, the absolutely magical feel coming from the photo, your wonderful elegance....
      I have to confess...I spent a good deal of time trying to work out what the difference was in between the two....until Sarita came and she godet... "MUHHHHHUUUM!!!! it says revised in one of the title, look at the words....!!!!!!" so, yeah, my brain still doesn't work, but is son great to be with you guys again!!!!
      [​IMG]
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    240.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).