grrfluudy

Remembrance of Mom

Remembrance of Mom
grrfluudy, Jul 30, 2017
Description:
July Photo Challenge-2Pics1Photo-
The theatre is put together from 3 different photos. The first part of the marquee while we were driving by there was a pole in front of the movie names. The second picture didn't cover it up, but I made the third picture larger so that the marquee could be read - so that 1954 Sabrina is legible.

Journaling reads:

credits
Pink Reptile Designs and Etc by Danyale Collab - Just My Type -ETC - WingCharm, PRD - Button, Paper Heart, silver sequin
Pink Reptile Designs = Forget Me Not PP2, Hooked EP - Chain Stitch, Black Resin Flower, Love the Life You LIve - Solid Paper 1,
Blue tag - Unknown - I can't find it again.

Font -Backtalk Serif BTN
JenEm, KarenB and Gary Oxlade like this.
    • yellowpeep
      What wonderful photos! I miss my mom too and think about her so much when we do things that she and I used to do together. It's hard to miss our moms but good memories always make it feel better. This is a lovely remembrance.
      grrfluudy likes this.
    • KarenB
      This gave me goose bumps! Such a special thing. Love the split photo :)
      grrfluudy likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Great job with the photo piecing. And what a special thing for her birthday. Wonderful page!
      grrfluudy likes this.
    • JenEm
      Definitely not coincidence! I loved reading your journaling. I miss my Mom too but, like you, have many memories of things we used to do together. I also see many "signs" that she is still around. Beautifully done! xo
      grrfluudy likes this.
    • grrfluudy
      @yellowpeep Thank you so much! I definitely know what you mean about the good memories! :)
    • grrfluudy
      @KarenB Thank you very much Karen! :)
    • grrfluudy
      @HeatherB Thank you so much Heather! It was a very special thing to see! :)
    • grrfluudy
      @JenEm Thank You very much Jen! It definitely wasn't a coincidence. :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    grrfluudy
    Date:
    Jul 30, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    122.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px
    Date / Time:
    2017:07:30 13:03:21

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).