angiekey

Never Enough Time (Photography Challenge, July 2017)

Never Enough Time (Photography Challenge, July 2017)
angiekey, Jul 30, 2017
KittyY and Gary Oxlade like this.
    • dailydwelling
      This is amazing!!! I love the photos all the way across this two page spread!
      angiekey likes this.
    • HeatherB
      What a great job with the photo piecing and such a lovely beach view! I like the way you have the photo extending out of the frame on the left side, and the blue paint across the top to blend with the sky. Beautifully scrapped!
      angiekey likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      Holy beautiful sky! What a wonderful job you did putting these photos together and pairing it with the beautiful masked background and small cluster on the right. I love everything about this!
      angiekey likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      This is dreamy... love the masking/paint behind the row of photos... very effective way to make a pano photo and it looks just stunning!
      angiekey likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      Just spectacular, Angie! What a fantastic job you've done with the panorama, creative framing and blending. Breathtaking!
      angiekey likes this.
    • Cristina
      This is great! I love how you framed the photos with the flowers and blending!
      angiekey likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    angiekey
    Date:
    Jul 30, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    132.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    400px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).