Sketches volume 1 by Sabrina's Creations
Do it Anyway by Bella Gypsy
Lady Wordage by Allison Pennington
Glow by Lynn Grieveson
A True Friend: Girl by Little Butterfly Wings & Studio Basic
Mega Solids Paper Pack by Amy Wollf
Be Positive by Micheline Lincoln & Studio Basic
Foundation Practical Brushes No.3 by Allison Pennington
mary kate, MrsPeel and dotcomkari like this.
    • umyesh
      I love this page and everything it represents! Those big word arts are perfect to get your theme across right away. I also love that colorful scallop down the middle and all the purple paint! You are definitely worth it :)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      don't think I can say better than Monica has.....you are definitely worth it indeed!!!!
      love the division, your shadows are impressive, the whole thing is powerful, and love seeing a bit more of you in photo, I can see we are alike in the way we like to dress and that necklace ... I have almost same one!!!! can;t see the color as photo is b&w, but I get the style of yours, love it!!!!!
      I need to go soon, my screen time is running out, but will come back tomorrow to see more, love you!!!!!
      [​IMG]
    • littlekiwi
      @MrsPeel its purple animal print top that has blue in it and the necklace was a deep blue (I went black and white on the photo as I wanted the kit to be the hero)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh , of course, I wasn't doubting the validity of the b&w photo!!! the page is gorgeous and the feeling that needs be the black & white photo is perfection!!!! and yes, if you love animal print, we are definitely sisters in more than the scrapping!!!!!!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
    • HeatherB
      Love the word art and the journaling on the strips. Such a good message to get across. And love your selfie! And great mix of products for such a unified look!
    • Cherylndesigns
      The word art is awesome and so perfect on this page, Jennifer! I love "I'm A Woman - I'm Worth It"!! Cute way to use the colorful little borders down the middle and on each side, too! :beat:beat:beat
    • mary kate
      This is awesome! I love your use of the wordarts, and the star sprinkles, and the fun and funky girlpower colour scheme.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sabrina's Creations
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    Feb 20, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    240.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).