3littleks

remember when

remember when
3littleks, Aug 3, 2017
Description:
wayback | paislee press

journaling:

remember when you sat down in the fading light to tell your little bear a story. I don't remember what you told him. I don't even remember why you decided to set him up and chatter away at him. All I know is that every time I see this photo it makes my hear so very happy. You are such a joy to me. Always have been and always will be. Love you my sweet baby girl.
Karen, bjc, JenEm and 4 others like this.
    • KarenB
      Oh my, this is adorable! Love the hexagons. You have such a delicate touch :)
      3littleks likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      oh my goodness Brenda!!! that is pure 100% magic right there. what a moment. i am so glad you scrapped this beautiful moment. the photo, the light, the words you wrote ... it's all precious and so moving. adore this page so much! :beat:heartlub:beat
      3littleks likes this.
    • rchansen
      Your journaling got me a little emotional just thinking back to my girls talking to their "babies" too... Beautiful photo and beautifully documented!!
      3littleks likes this.
    • cfile
      another beautiful page. love the hexagon shape and the shadow on the triangle shaped papers. just beautiful. that photo with the rainbow sun glare is pure magic as Jenn said. well done and scrapped beautifully! your journaling is perfect. i am a sucker for cute and precious pages, along with your daughter sharing a conversation with her little bear.. oh my.. (i am a bear collector too, and even at 55 i still talk to my bears every now and again!!) TFS!!
      3littleks likes this.
    • mimisgirl
      oh my goodness! so sweet and beautiful - LOVE your journaling too!
      3littleks likes this.
    • wendy johnson
      simply gorgeous
      3littleks likes this.
    • Meredith78
      A wonderful moment so beautifully captured. Love it.
      3littleks likes this.
    • JenEm
      Your journaling is so heartfelt and touching. Beautiful photo and shadow work = perfection. Love! Congrats on the Froggy Favorite - well deserved!
      3littleks likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    3littleks
    Date:
    Aug 3, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    322.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).