Meredith78

Meredith And Poppy

Meredith And Poppy
Meredith78, Aug 3, 2017
Description:
I kept this layout really simple as it was all about the journaling. The background paper comes from Just Jaimee's "Oh Baby" kit.
    • bellbird
      love the photo and florish-y mask but the story is just lovely (and Hi from the Illawarra - always nice to see other Aussie's here ;) )
    • Meredith78
      Thanks, @bellbird! (G'day from the - very soggy - nation's capital).
      bellbird likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Oh my! This tugged my heart strings for sure! Such gorgeous words that truly span generations ... I love it! And I love the way you worked that theme even further with the subtle clock/time brushes in that photo mask. Absolutely perfect for this challenge Meredith! Love your page so much!!! :beat
    • bellbird
      @Meredith78 LOL we visited the ACT last school hols, soggy is better than stinking hot in the summer or jam-packed during Floriade! ;)
      Meredith78 likes this.
    • Meredith78
      Thanks, @jenn mccabe. It's a great challenge; I found the process of writing the journaling so cathartic.
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Oh my gosh this is such a beautiful story and what a great photo to have. I know what you mean about the pronunciation of one's name. Some people can make it sound beautiful and others can make it grate on your ears!
      Meredith78 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Meredith78
    Date:
    Aug 3, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.5 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).