Relax
lorryfach, Apr 29, 2015
Description:

There's Always Blue by Kaye Winiecki available at The LilyPad; How It Began elements by One Little Bird available at The LilyPad; Build a Mess by Quirky Heart available at The LilyPad; Wrap \'n\' Roll by Pink Reptile Designs available at The LilyPad; Sail the 7 Seas elements by Lynne-Marie available at The LilyPad; Mixed Media by Lynne-Marie available at The LilyPad; All Cats Go to Heaven by Little Butterfly Wings available at The LilyPad; Perforated Paper Alpha by Kim Jensen available at The Lilypad;

CVW_SupplyTracker
KimJensen_PerforatedAlpha_la
KimJensen_PerforatedAlpha_le
KimJensen_PerforatedAlpha_ll
KimJensen_PerforatedAlpha_lr
KimJensen_PerforatedAlpha_lx
kwiniecki_theresalwaysblue_paper01
lbw_acgth_metalcharm
lynnemarie_7Seas_starbanner_distressed
lynnemarie_7Seas_stitchedcircles01
lynnemarie_MixedMedia_flower05
mgodin_buildamess_combination1
mgodin_buildamess_watercolor1
onelittlebird-howitbegan-frame-layered
prd_wrapnroll_16
prd_wrapnroll_19
prd_wrapnroll_string_07_lime
    • Celeste
      love the arrows. great colors here on the white. the paint is fab!
    • jenn mccabe
      love all the stamps and watercolor on that textured paper!the row of stars on the thirds line is an awesome touch! beautiful page lorry!
    • gracielou
      Love this. The repeating arrow draws the eye to the adorable photo and the paper rolls look so Real. I feel like I could reach out and touch them. Great work.
    • dvhoward
      I really like how you used the title to cover the uninteresting part of the photo to keep the design nice and tight.  Love the stars too.
    • Karen
      Ah... that one knows how to chill.  :)  Love it.  I love those rolled up paper scrolls of Kim's.  I really need to play with those too!  Great page!
    • Hanazana1
      Such a fun page!! Love how you used arrows to show your photo and perfect title for this!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Polly Picks Challenges
    Uploaded By:
    lorryfach
    Date:
    Apr 29, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: