dvhoward

Love Your Life

Love Your Life
dvhoward, Apr 25, 2015
Description:

This layout is for the Polly Picks Challenge [Hana].

Hana's Picks:

Kaye Winiecki | A Pretty Mess

Amy Martin | Stitched in Spring

Pink Reptile Designs | Every Day of the Week

CD Muckosky | Journal Junkie: Shine

Amy Wolff | Messy Marvin v4

Lynne-Marie | Mixed Media

Paislee Press | Embrace

Other:

Pink Reptile Designs | Love the Life You Live

• jenn mccabe
      love the little film strip slefies of you diane with the diff. crops & processing! that looks awesome! love the bold black doodles, they really pop agst the color and kraft. this is such a fun page!!! 
    • AnneofAlamo
      this page is magnificent!! I just saw it in the Polly Picks challenge thread, and I had to come and just pour love all over! Your shadows and precious word art and the attitude of loving YOU is so wonderful1
    • NancyBeck
      This is really unique, Diane!  I love the strong diagonal pull and all the beautiful brushwork!
    • lorryfach
      The bird! Aah, breathtaking!
    • Karen
      This is fantastic!  What an awesome mix of products and the layering is to die for gorgeous!  Love those two different cropped photos of you too!   
    • bjc
      love those two photos and how you used lots of paint and stamps behind it great word art too
    • Li Li Wee
      omg!! I love every detail on this page... this is totally amazing.. I can't stop looking at it!!
    • Hanazana1
      Excellent job with layering and shadowing!! Love details here!!
    • MrsPeel
      love this!!!!!!!!! the photos with the editing bring so much light into the page....your composition genius, love every detail and the perefct layering...it has you all over, not only in the photos, and that makes the page into such a beautiful work of art!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • karbolik
      perfect!! I had to open it frequantely and just watch for a while. vaow! the only thing that i can say is this. vaow!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Polly Picks Challenges
    Uploaded By:
    dvhoward
    Date:
    Apr 25, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: