fruitysuet

Rejuvination (MOC Day 25 Art Doll)

Rejuvination (MOC Day 25 Art Doll)
    • Serena
      This is really refreshing! I really like her buttons down her shirt and the flower in her hand and her hat is darling!
      Mylinn likes this.
    • Mylinn
      Love her stitching, head piece, all of her.
    • bbymks5
      She's so pretty!! Love the flower for her hat and the little bunn-bunn!
    • MrsPeel
      Oh my word!!!! Suzanne!!!! This is AWESOME!!!!!!! I am SO so happy you are at peace with art journal this time!!!!!!!! Thing with dolls is, you can use them for "traditional" pages too!!! I write a guideline but needs working, I will write properly and give you the link... we also have the Tangie classes that are awesome, I will be participating because then I can show my friends who don't speak English the way to Art Journal...anyway, LOVE your doll, love the page!!!! You are a queen at combining patterns, LOVE how all feels so harmonic, even with that AWESOME credits list!!!!! the word strip cluster, that super cute bunny!!!! all these awesome details , amazing shadows...this needs to go in my next Froggy Faves post!!!! Love LOVe the doll, love that you had fun with art journal!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    fruitysuet
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    214.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).