chai

MOC 6.31 Then and Now

MOC 6.31 Then and Now
chai, Feb 1, 2018
Description:
THEN: Caylie disliked having me comb her hair but she hated the hair dryer. She loved everything else girly. Pink was her favorite color. She painted her fingernails and toes. She wore frilly dresses--the fancier, the better. She liked cute shoes--especially if they were pink! For years, whenever I would take her to the beauty shop, she would only submit to a cut. She wouldn’t put up with a full wash either. The hair stylist would have to wet her hair with a spray. Then we would leave the salon with wet hair. Finally, in 2007, we talked her into letting Janet wash and dry her hair too. The faces she made were hysterical! But she left the salon with dry, styled hair. NOW: Caylie still doesn’t like the hair dryer, but she loves going to the salon. She’s still a girly-girl, but now her favorite color is gold. She loves everything that sparkles but especially gold! Her hair is long and beautiful, but she doesn’t like it. It tends to frizz in humidity and she finds it hard to style. But when she leaves the salon, her hair is always gorgeous! She will only get a trim because she wants her hair to be really long. Just before she left for college, she had highlights put in her hair. Now the price of beauty has gone up!

Credits: Happy Girl by Kristen Aagard
FreeBee 162 by Fiddle Dee Dee
jaharvey likes this.
    • Serena
      I like the 'girly' feel of the layout to compliment her style! The stylist elements are the perfect touch. :D
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    chai
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    265 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).