Claire Grantham

Random: February 2021 - Crafty

Random: February 2021 - Crafty
Claire Grantham, Feb 14, 2021
Description:
I loved the Day 26 - Large title. I am still very pleased with my layout from that day.
[​IMG]

So I thought I would play with it again. It was the great time to scrap the amazing sticker on a parcel I got a few Christmasses ago!

In the spirit of MOC, I used everything -
NBK Artsy Weekly template 20
NBK This & That Styles
NBK Staycation Subtle Texture Styles
Just Jaimee Storyteller June 2020 Styles
Allison Pennington Hey Babycakes Alpha (it has a style applied)
AllisonPennington likes this.
    • Donitab
      Awesome! I love this! Great choice to redo! Love your frames and all that crafty paint!
    • cfile
      This is wonderful Claire! So glad you had fun with the MOC and wanted to repeat the large title challenge. I love the crafty cardboard bg paper you chose . I also love that you save and photographed a fun sticker from a Christmas parcel and you decided to use the photo for your page. What a fun page and yup.. so crafty! Love all the paint underlaying the photo.. well done. Thanks for playing along with the Feb Random Challenge!
    • Claire Grantham
      Thanks @Donitab I loved this day of MOC so much, I keep making large title layouts. @cfile Thanks Christa, my first MOC was so much fun. That sticker was just too much fun not to keep!
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Feb 14, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    434.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).