Cherylndesigns

February 2021 Random Challenge

February 2021 Random Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Feb 15, 2021
Description:
I remade this "Paper and Paint" layout. It just didn't look complete to me. I didn't add anything wasn't labeled as "paint" by the designer.MOC9 Day 28 Paper & Paint | The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)

lgrieveson_cut_it_up_4 Cut It Up template album by The Lilypad designer Lynn Grieveson (the-lilypad.com)
LBW_M3Mar20 ADDON papers - 01b, 08, 04, 10, 05 Digital Paper Packs for Scrapbooking – The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
A Better Tomorrow Collab Elements - paint, paint02, paint 01a, 02, 03, 2, patpaint 2 (heart added) Element Packs | Digital Scrapbooking Elements - The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)[/URL]
PRD Photographic texture paint diamonds Photographic | Elements by Pink Reptile Designs (the-lilypad.com)
I also added: LBW M3 Nov15 ADDON paint 10, paint 6, paint 7: The Lilypad :: Mixed Media Monthly :: Paint {add on} M3 November 2015 (the-lilypad.com)

Now I really like it!
    • cfile
      I am so glad you could do the redo and like your page so much better now Cheryl! Beautiful paints.. so glad you had fun and could make something that had more meaning to you. Great blending! Thanks for playing along with the Feb Random Challenge!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cfile Thanks for the sweet comments, Christa. I was planning on re-doing this page, but you know how that goes - it usually doesn't happen. Thanks for this challenge because I got it done!
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Feb 15, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    131.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    525px
    Height:
    525px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).