RJMJ

Random Challenge-May 2021-List 10 Things-All About The Words

Random Challenge-May 2021-List 10 Things-All About The Words
RJMJ, May 30, 2021
Description:
This Challenge Was A Hard One For Me!...I Couldn't Think Of Ten Of Anything To List...Let Alone Create A Layout About...But After A Conversation About This Challenge...With A Great! Scrappy Friend Of Mine...She Gave Me A Few Ideas & This Is The One I Chose!...I'm Totally All About The Words!...Whether It's On My Scrapping Pages!...Or In Real Everyday Conversation!...These Are My 10 Favorite Words Right Now!...That May Change Tomorrow!!!...LOL!...But The Word REALLY?...I Must Say That Sometimes 100's Of Times A Day!!!...LOL!...Frankly...It Was Hard To Narrow It Down To Just 10!...Thanks! For The Interesting Challenge!...

*For My All About The Words Layout-I Used:

*Some Kind Of Wonderful-Collection-Little Butterfly Wings
*Funky Angles Templates-No.4-Scrapping With Liz
    • wombat146
      whoa!! As always your page is simply stunning Rhonda! the colours are bold and beautiful and your creativity is awesome!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ScrappyHappy82
      Wow, this is a feast for the eyes! So much to look at and enjoy! I love it!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • bestcee
      This is so cool! I'm glad you came up with something to list because this is awesome! I can totally see doing this with a kid with their lingo too! All the layers are lovely. Thanks for playing in my challenge!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    May 30, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    376.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).