RJMJ

Random Challenge-July-3 Favorite Kits-Hello Sunshine

Random Challenge-July-3 Favorite Kits-Hello Sunshine
RJMJ, Jul 28, 2020
Description:
This Is The Third Layout Installment...In My Letter-Sized Layout...B&W Photos Series Of Pages That I'm Creating!...The First Two Pages Are In My Gallery & Were Created For Other Challenges...I'm Trying To Scrap A Lot Of My Childhood B&W Photos Of Me,My Mom & Various Other Family Members...Not Sure How Many Pages I Will Scrap Yet...Or How Often...But I Will Be Posting All Of The Finished Pages In My Gallery Upon Completion...

So...Today's Page Is About My Mom!...This Was Back In September Of 1958...Mom Loved Nature & The Outdoors!...Even Back Then It Seems!...I Just Adore All The Vintage B&W Photos I Have...With The White Border...Some Are Scalloped Some Are Straight!...But They Are All So Precious To Me!...And So Was My Mom!...This Seems Like The Right Time To Be Talking About Her...& Scrapping About Her Too!...The Anniversary Of Her Death Is Coming Up In August...So I Think Of Her More Often Around This Time!...But Not A Day Goes By That I Don't Think Of Her!...She Was An Amazing Woman!...She Persevered Through Many Hardships In Her Young Life!...She Was Strong! Brave! & Fierce!...She Amazes Me! Even To This Day!...We Were So Very Close!...More Like Sisters!...We Did A Lot Together!...She Was Always There For Me!!!...And I Miss Her Everyday!...But I'm Not Sad Today Thinking About Her!...This Was A Happy Childhood Photo!...& I Wanted To Celebrate This Notion! & Celebrate Her! In All Of Her Strength & Beauty!...Love You Always!!!!!!!!...Mom!!!!!!!!!!!!...With All My Heart & Soul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...:bk...:heartslub...

*For My Hello Sunshine Layout-I Used:My Three Kits Are All From NBK Design:

*On The Sunnyside-Collection-NBK Design
*Delightful-Torn Pieces-NBK Design
*Happy Birthday To Me-NBK Design
*The Sun I Used-Was A Clker-Free-Vector Image-From Pixabay
    • mywisecrafts
      Love!! This is a very happy layout! Great Homage to Mommy Dearest!!!!:bk
      RJMJ likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      Oh my goodness! My mom used to sing this song to me. What a fantastic layout. I love all the yellow and aqua and the big sequins. Your layering and shadowing is terrific.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      WOW- such a very very happy and appealing page, love your old photo and all the layering- perfectly done♥
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jul 28, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    642.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    841px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).