cookingmylife

20-07-Random_Here We Are

20-07-Random_Here We Are
cookingmylife, Jul 28, 2020
Description:
There are very few photos from my father’s side of the family but this one of my Nana Boyle on the far right is one I found. No date - 30s? - no writing. I suspect the other women are family because you didn’t waste film on non-family. But who they are and where they are is a mystery. Those who might now are long gone...

awolff_wintersong
lgrieveson_richmond_kit (freebie)
sahlinstudio_chesterfield

Thanks for looking!
Karen and LynnG like this.
    • cfile
      beautiful photo, page and journaling, Maureen :) I love too that you have that quote at the bottom. The composition of your page is fantastic. I love the old photos.. I am so lucky my Mom had written on the back of alot of the old photos... when she got them from my grandmother she asked and wrote as she went along... at least when my nephew gets them, he will know from both sides of the family plus all the geneology stuff my Mom had put together back when... this is a fantastic heritage page... I love it so much Maureen... what a treasure to have this! wonderful page!
    • flowersgal
      Love your page, Maureen. Wonder if two of these women might have been her sisters (do you know the family make up)? I love the photo, the design and the colors you have chosen for your page. I like clean design that focuses on the photo and journaling for vintage layout. This is superb.
    • mcurtt
      I love the subtle accents you used to showcase your relative.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What a find - even if there's no writing on the back. I think people were afraid to write on the backs of photos. Anyway, wonderful documentation.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    cookingmylife
    Date:
    Jul 28, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).