Rain
MrsPeel, Apr 16, 2016
Description:
with the amazing NEW RELEASES add ons for the main Mixed Media Monthly: Calm/Passing/Storm which is now in store. I used Lynne Marie: Sketchbook 09 *M3 and Rainy Word Art *M3 - Little Butterfly Wings: Words & Paints {Add On} April 2016 - Papers {Add On} April 2016 - The two clouds, the umbrella and the stamped alpha are from the April M3 Main kit and the doll is my own drawing, from last year.All these new releases are on sale this weekend!!!
BevG, mimisgirl and Jana_2worldsart like this.
    • Cristina
      You are such an artist..! I love that you combined your drawing with this awesome M3!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @Cristina .... you are an awesome artist yourself so I am taking this as a huge compliment , thanks so much!!!!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub I am making time for the gallery after I stop for a bit now, have been doing scrap related stuff since 5 am...is now almost 8pm...need to stop for a bit or I will collapse on a scrapping stuff overload LOL but you will be getting a visit from me today in your gallery for sure!!!!!
      Cristina likes this.
    • Jana_2worldsart
      I wish Rain would do the same to me, we are together in this ! :D
    • kirstiegai
      your own drawing! WOW, spectacular, I could look at this forever
    • Lor
      Wow! Cyn you really need go professional with that drawing skill of yours! Seriously beautiful! Lovin' this beautifully artistic page... so heart touching...
    • Iowan
      Wowzers, this is over-the-top gorgeous. Rain, a cure, hmm? I will have to think about that being from Seattle and all.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Apr 16, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    151.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).