Bring On the Rain
MrsPeel, Apr 16, 2016
Description:
funny thing is the rain is what brings on all the physical pain 10 times stronger...I used to really, really dislike rainy days...but after 25 years in England...well, you end up seeing there is a magic, beautiful side of it, and end up liking them....if you can stay in doors, in my case at least!!! Love LOVE love the M3 this month and the super gorgeous Add Ons!!!! in my page:Little Butterfly Wings: Tags {Add On} April 2016 - Words & Paints {Add On} April 2016 - & Papers {Add On} April 2016 - Lynne Marie: Sketchbook 09 *M3 & Rainy Word Art *M3 - The stamped alpha (word rain) in the tittle & the white little cloud are from the M3 April Main Kit. All these new releases are on sale this weekend!!! TFL!!!
BevG, mimisgirl and Jana_2worldsart like this.
    • kirstiegai
      LOVE that block title on the page edge
    • Lor
      Pure beauty and so much truth behind this beautiful creation! I adore your title work, your use of the tag and all the amazing use of paint! Perfection Cyn! :-)
    • Iowan
      When I grow up I want to be able to do artsy stuff like this. FABULOUS.
    • yellowpeep
      Hi Lovely!!! Your beautiful layout is being featured on tomorrow's blog (4/22). Thank you for sharing!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Apr 16, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    182.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).