redplaid3

Rachel-jeffries-out-of-sync-web

Rachel-jeffries-out-of-sync-web
redplaid3, Aug 8, 2019
Description:
I 'lifted this layout from @ArmyGirl
[​IMG]
Rachel Jefferies Shine Bright paper, M3 Jan 19 Mixed Media artistry, Those wings Mixed Media ARtistry, M3 Feb 19 Mixed Media artistry, M3 Nov 18 Mixed Media Artistry
Fonts: Story Strip Regular and albertsthal typewriter
    • mcurtt
      I can feel the disconnect here. The use of 1/2 of the head/face on either side of the page edges is unique & gets your point across.
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Thank you for lifting my layout. Yep, thats how I felt when I made mine...out of sorts. I like the addition of the pencil marks over your face. They are symbolic of the discord you may be currently feeling. I just hope that making this kind of art helps you feel better (it does for me....get those negative vibes out...then keep moving along).
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • redplaid3
      @ArmyGrl art journaling always helps with feelings. It makes them valid and then I can move on from there. Thanks for your kind words. @mcurtt thank you for taking the time to comment on my post.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      whilst you weren't feeling yourself when you created this i love that a beautiful piece of art became of it. so much emotion here, as was in Lisa's original page, i really love the colour scheme you've ended up creating with your finished piece, it actually makes my heart pitter patter, what a lovely kit that would make alone with the neutral and pretty greens hmmm . . . (!!) and i adore how you've added all the marks and the scribbles over your face.
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • redplaid3
      @Rachel Jefferies thanks for your kind and sincere praise of my piece. I enjoy your monthly challenges! And go for the neutral and green theme!
    • Dady
      I love the use of 1/2 of the head/face on either side of the page!
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is so cool! Love your take on the lift!
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • jaye
      what a fabulous page! Love how you interpreted Lisa's page and made it your own.
      redplaid3 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    redplaid3
    Date:
    Aug 8, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    56.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).