RJMJ

Rachel Jefferies-August 2019 Mixed Media Scraplift Challenge-Transform Your Life

Rachel Jefferies-August 2019 Mixed Media Scraplift Challenge-Transform Your Life
RJMJ, Aug 7, 2019
Description:
What A Wonderful Surprise!...A Scraplift Challenge!...Ooh!...Wonderful!!!...I Looked At The Gallery & Saw So Much Inspiration...But My Eye Kept Going Back To This Particular Layout...The Amazing Use Of The Triangle Photo...In Contrast With The Rest Of The Layout...All The Elements In Behind & I Saw A Certain Whiteness/Starkness That Kept My Eye Glued To It..Great Depth & Shadowing...So I Chose This One To Scraplift...Now You Know That I Am Gonna Put My Own Spin On It...Initially...I Started Out With A Different Photo In Black & White But I Wasn't Feeling It...I Changed The Photo To The Intensive Colored Eye Pic & Added A Pic Of The Ocean To Give It More Depth...And I Said...Ah!...Now That's The One!...And I Went On From There...Thank You! For The Inspiration...

*So The Layout In Question Is Called:Salt Air By GA_L:

[​IMG]

*For My Transform Your Life Layout-I Used:Rachel's New BYOC August Release:

*Wings Unfolded:Mixed Media Artistry & Mixed Media Paperie
Thuria and cinderella like this.
    • jaye
      Wonderful page!! Love how you have the sketch above and almost like she is watching over. I love this page by GA_L as well :)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Such vivid colors! I love how you placed the eye in the triangle. I always find it difficult to use triangles in my photos, something usually is cut off. But you succeeded here. :-)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      The great thing about inspiration is it is just that...inspiration...a launching pad for our own creatives selves to dive off of. Your art has a zen-garden feel to it :beat:heartlub
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      i like your cool spin on this and how you used the triangles and have layered over them. lovely unique scraplift!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Aug 7, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    559.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).